Dynavector P-75 mkII
phono pre-amplifier and phono enhancer
DV P-75 mkII mkII New Version Released.
The new version features the following improvements :
• Improved Phono Enhancer circuit, provides better matching to a wider range of cartridges.
• More gain and loading settings to provide better volume matching with different cartridges.
• Improved, higher performance gain stage.
• Even lower noise, lower distortion.
• Even better RIAA curve matching.
• Easier layout of jumpers -- both channels now identical.
• Improved internal power supply.
• Almost fully surface mount construction.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
• Improved 2-colour chassis with smooth gloss finish.
• Updated owner's manual with more detail.
The Dynavector P-75 mkII Phono Stage is a unique entry level phono stage with several outstanding features that ensures the P-75 mkII will out perform other phono stages costing considerably more then the P-75 mkII.
The P-75 mkII also includes the patent PE (phono enhancing) circuit designed by Dr Tominari to dramatically improve the performance of low output moving coil cartridges.
By a simple arrangement of jumper settings all conventional, MM, MI, high and low output cartridges are catered for.
The P-75 mkII also has an advanced power supply that operates from a conventional 12V AC to DC adaptor. This adaptor has absolutely no bearing on the sound quality.
The P-75 mkII power supply runs at over 1/4MHz. It takes the low grade single voltage DC supply from the ac adapter and converts it to the dual high voltages required for true professional quality audio reproduction. The operating frequency is over 12 times higher than the top of the audio band and it incorporates super low noise wideband regulators in its output stage to give ultra low noise supply rails. The internal P-75 mkII power supply is totally self contained and stores many times the maximum possible energy requirements for the phono amplifiers. This means that the quality or size of the external ac adaptor is irrelevant. Increasing the capacity of the external supply will make no difference to the quality of the sound.
Like all Dynavector products the P-75 mkII whilst innovative carries on our proud tradition of faithfulness to the heritage of phonographic recordings, exhibiting clear, full-bodied, distortion free sound that analog enthusiasts require.